Date(s) - 19/04/2021
The Annual General Meeting of Lunesdale Sub Aqua Club No.0138 will be held on Monday 19 April 2021 at 19:30. As Covid restrictions on gatherings will still be in place, we’re holding it this year on Zoom. An invitation to join the Zoom meeting will be emailed to you nearer the time.
The purposes of this meeting will be –
1. To agree the minutes of the previous year’s AGM
2. To receive the reports of the Club’s officers
3. To receive the club’s annual accounts for the year ending 31 December 2020
4. To select auditors to examine the accounts
5. To agree membership rates for the 2021/22 year
6. To agree continued membership of Morecambe Sailing Club
7. To consider any proposed rule changes or any other matters notified according to the branch byelaws
8. To elect a committee for the 2021/22 year
Election of Club’s Officers
All the committee roles are available for people to stand, if they would like to get involved in running our club.
Some posts (e.g. Dive Officer and Training Officers) require minimum qualification levels, or a commitment to attain these. Otherwise there is no reason why any other member who wishes to do so and is correctly nominated may not stand for any post on the committee.
There is some guidance within the club byelaws as to what each role entails – these can be downloaded from the club web site, or feel free to discuss with any current member of the committee. I’m sure that those who have been on the committee this past year will also be happy to discuss what the role entails with anyone interested.
A nomination form has been emailed to all members along with instructions for use. This is to allow anyone who cannot attend the meeting to stand for election, and to propose or second other members. T
Anyone wishing to propose a change to our existing club byelaws needs to advise of these changes in writing at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Cath Lee
- Robert Hewitt